Log-in Issues

NiceRR
New Community Member

Hi, I did a donation using paypal. At the time to add my credit card and perform the payment, I needed to change password since I forgot it. The payment went fine. After that I am trying to log in so I can delete my payment method of my profile, and after a sucessful log in with email and password, paypal asked for an authentication code to be sent my phone number. I DON'T HAVE THIS NUMBER ANYMORE!!!!  After tryin and trying to contact the help support, you always ask for this authetication! HOW CAN I HAVE YOUR HELP WITH LOG IN, IF YOU ASK ME TO ENTER THIS AUTHENTICATION CODE TO  ACTUALLY ASK FOR LOG IN ASSISTANCE???? MAKES NO SENSE. 

I hope you can fix em this problem asap since I have no interest to keeo my payment method in my profile. And I find it to much surreal, how everything went fine to do the payment, but now to enter in the account, all this authenticaiton questions suddenly appear Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.