jeff65340
Contributor
Contributor

OK so I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but this has been going on for over a week now, it started asking me to send a text to my phone or have PayPal call me when I try to log in, my number is linked and confirmed on my account and is my primary number, but when this prompt comes up it says I have no number linked and to add a number.....OK no problem right? Wrong, I try to add my number to get the text message or receive the call and it tells me the number isn't registered in my name...which is wrong, I've called AT&T and my number is in fact registered in my name....now when I call PayPal customer support nobody can help me, they just tell me there's nothing they can do. I am able to bypass it for a day or so at a time by changing my password but it goes right back to doing it, I have funds available in my account and this is frustrating because I can't even link my PayPal prepaid debit card so I can transfer the funds to my card because I get an error trying to log in with that even after changing my password, if anyone else has had this issue and can help it would be much appreciated thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.