Locked out of my account with 50 dollar balance after getting 50 dollars from a friend

aaronmyles357
New Community Member

I got locked out of my other paypal this one is new where I can't get into my other account to view the support email,so the other night after getting 50 dollars from my friend I was locked out

(long story short he was sending me 50 dollars because I saw a great deal on an airsoft gun but I needed a loan)

and a few hours after trying to buy the airsoft on ebay,I kept logging in and logging out due to ebay trying to charge me 200 despite me using 160 dollars worth of coupons (unrelated issue)

basically I'm locked out of my account and can't change my password or anything

and the error message I get is "sorry we couldn't confirm it's you" 

despite me getting my two factor code from my phone

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi there,
It's sad to know that you are on that situation right now. It could be that due to multiple attempts to reset your password you are temporarily locked by our system. It may take 24 to 48 hours for it to allow you again. With ebays case, they will really charge you $200.00 due to the real amount of the purchase then later on they will use the coupon. The coupon amount is being considered by ebay as good as cash.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.