Locked account

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
My other PayPal account is locked. What shoul I do?
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

rskdev2020
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. My original account I had for over 20 years. Then I changed phones and forgot to update my number on PP. So when I tried to log in it ask me for the original number which I can't remember because I had not used PP in over 5 years at that time.

So I made another account and that was working for awhile. But now it is locked down. I have sent PP messages, tried calling, never get through. I wonder if my original account is causing the problem. But I can't delete it because I cannot log in due to not having the original phone number.

I have money on the new account that I cannot access. They said my account would be locked for 180 days. Its almost been that now. I am so **bleep**. I just want to get my money out and never have to do business with them again.

I am stuck overseas in Asia due to the covid issue. So it is very expensive to try and call them and get put on hold all the time.

What to do?

Login to Me Too

floatilla
Contributor
Contributor

i work for cambly and was informed they had sent my pay, the 4th such installment since i started working there, and was refused by paypal. I live abroad and i rely on this money for my medicine and i can not access it. I am an American in Turkey and they seem to have blocked me because paypal is blocked in turkey. I expect to have the $623 dollars in my account before January is over otherwise i will retain an attorney to sue them in court. This is illegal and they can't hold one's money for six months. 

Login to Me Too

floatilla
Contributor
Contributor

what they are doing is illegal. Join and let's talk on facebook so we can advise each other on how to proceed with legal action. They are holding over $600 USD of my Cambly teaching pay. I created a facebook group called <removed> so that people can find it if they search for it but it has periods separating each word

paypal took my money 

Login to Me Too

Mastercoat85
Contributor
Contributor
They stole almost $3000 of my unemployment money in September 2020 and it’s 2/2021 still cannot access my money it’s ridiculous
Login to Me Too

floatilla
Contributor
Contributor

I don't buy this idea that they can't be sued. I never signed onto their policy and this was never communicated to me directly. I intend to pursue my loss of income as it prevented me from using this money in a timely fashion.

Login to Me Too

floatilla
Contributor
Contributor

please let me know after it has been 6 months as they claim. I would like to know if you can be kind enough to remind me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.