Locked account

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
My other PayPal account is locked. What shoul I do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I have 2 personal accounts. One account was for deletion. I transferred money to the account that I created in 2015 and it is blocked. I entered the wrong password several times.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

You are only allowed 2 paypal accounts if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

If  you have 2 of the same type then you risk them being limited, do you think that this is what has happened.

Or do you mean its locked as in you can't access it as you can't remember password etc to log in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I have 2 personal accounts. One account was for deletion. I transferred money to the account that I created in 2015 and it is blocked. I entered the wrong password several times.
Login to Me Too

mrjones101
Contributor
Contributor
Have same problem but it only one account have the money on it
Login to Me Too

Helen0808
Contributor
Contributor
1/ Is my locked PayPal account going to unlock its self? 2/ how long will it be locked as I need it to be unlocked as soon as possible? 3/ My a count locked as I put the wrong pass code in 3 times? 4/ I have message the customer Service centre? Thank You...
Login to Me Too

Smlear
Yes i think ibhad 2 accounts please delete one thank you
Login to Me Too

Pcastillo0329
Contributor
Contributor
Complete 2step verification process
Login to Me Too

Ocire82
Contributor
Contributor
I did the 2 step verification how long does it take to get unlocked
Login to Me Too

mrjones101
Contributor
Contributor
Hey how did u unlock your other account because have same problem
Login to Me Too

I am locked out of my Paypal Account.

I have another Paypal account where I can not log on at all. When I try to log on, it tells me to enter a verification number that it sent to a phone that was stolen. I no longer have that phone. When I try to enter another phone number, it says "invalid number". What do I do? There is no phone number on the Paypal website so I can't call Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.