Location of the Confirmation Code?!!!!

RoyGV
Contributor
Contributor

Basically, I linked my credit card to paypal and I read that the code normally takes about 2 days to be sent. I actually don't know where it's going to be sent. My e-mail linked with the account? Or it's the card statement which I don't know what is that. What's a card statement? Can I find it online? Where?

Somebody told me you need to go the ATM to find it. Ok, after I go to the ATM, What should I do?

Please state clear answers to my questions and any small idea would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RoyGV

If you own a credit card then how do you check up on how much you owe? You must have a paper or online statement sent to you surely?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RoyGV
Contributor
Contributor

I certainly didn't have that envelope that had the card and all other information inside. My dad gave me the card, password and I linked it here. There must be some information in those papaers to access the statement online or to call the bank and ask for the statement to be sent to the recorded address. Am I right?

Usually, the statement (or what I call the paper the has all the transactions) is sent every month, but I can't wait another month. Now, should I call the bank and tell them to send one or what?

@kernowlass

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.