Linking PayPal’s extra MasterCard to account so I can get my rewards

Sasssy2
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been unable to link my pay pal MasterCard to get my rewards. It’s because of old email I signed up with but don’t have access to anymore. I’ve probably called and talked to both the credit card agents and PayPal account 60 times in last 2 months. I’m losing my rewards . And nobody can help me with it. They said I need access to it . But I can’t . Anyone else have that problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jae

Hey @Sasssy2

To apply for PayPal products, you must log into your PayPal account to validate information. This is how the products originally link to your account. Therefore, you cannot remove a PayPal product from one PayPal account and add it to another. You will want to apply for another card with the PayPal account you have access to. If you don't have access to the email address on an older account, I recommend contacting our Customer Support to close the account with the inactive email. I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Sasssy2
Contributor
Contributor
I want to keep the points I have with this one and get that’s what you’re trying to tell me but how to you apply for another card under this one? Maybe it’s very simple, but I don’t understand how to go about it? Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Sasssy2,

In this case, the best option would be contacting us directly. You can contact the Service Center for assistance with your PayPal Extras Mastercard account by calling the number on the back of your card or (866) 657-5788.

I hope this helps!

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.