Linking Bank Account

Chrisd27
Contributor
Contributor

I get an error message every time i try link my bank account. I emailed paypal and they replied telling me to contact them through the "chat process". Im not sure how im suppose to contact them through the chat.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Chrisd27, Here are some common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account: The bank account must be a Canadian bank. The bank account can’t be linked to more than one account at a time. The bank account can't be linked if it has already been linked to 3 previous PayPal accounts. The name on the bank account must match the name on the PayPal account. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Chrisd27
Contributor
Contributor

I pass all the above. Ive been in contact with paypal through email but they keep telling me to contact them via live chat but the canadian paypal website doesnt give me that option. Theyve sent me the same email telling me to do the same thing 10 times now and i dont know what else to do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.