Linking 2 PayPal accounts

jabailey58
Contributor
Contributor
Have an old PayPal account I am trying to link with my current one. My phone # has changed and I answered the security questions but they say..wrong answers. How can I link these 2 accounts?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. You don't need link those 2 accounts. That would not be possible in PayPal. It's either you have to close the old one and linked all your information to your current one. We cannot use the same information at once. You won't access your banks and cards if it's already linked to your other account. Hope this helps. Stay safe. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience.
Login to Me Too

jabailey58
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. I have 2 emails I use regularly. Both are linked to 2 PayPal accounts. I don't use 1 of them. If I close the account I don't use, can I add that email to my current account. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.