Link from my account links to another's account.

Nylonsghost
Contributor
Contributor
I copy and pasted the link from my profile to give to a seller for a refund. The money doesnt show up in my account. The link from my profile literally links to a different email, and a different profile, to my account. And the account it's attached to is much older than mine and the email was even unconfirmed. But beause this IS one of my emails, just not my account, I'm able to change the password and get into said account. Everything is unconfirmed, the phone number isn't mine. This was also a personal email of mine, not one I use to move money with- basically this email isnt attached to ANY payment services,, or it shouldn't be. I've contacted support but literally all I've been told is it's impossible for my account to be linked with this email BECAUSE it's already linked to an account much older than mine. 😬 What am I supposed to do? Reach out to the merchant and have them dispute the payment?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nylonsghost
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also going to include the fact that the money isnt in this other account either. Also, early april I put in a request to return my account from a business profile to a personal profile and was told it'll take a few minutes but its been done. Apparently it wasnt because the link from my account takes you to the "store" account payment page.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Nylonsghost
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also going to include the fact that the money isnt in this other account either. Also, early april I put in a request to return my account from a business profile to a personal profile and was told it'll take a few minutes but its been done. Apparently it wasnt because the link from my account takes you to the "store" account payment page.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.