Link account

Himmy
New Community Member
I have entered wrong amount..and now i not able to link my bank account what should i do now plz help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Himmy
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. Here are some possible reasons why you failed to add your debit or credit card:

• Your card might not be compatible with the PayPal system. Find out the cards you can use with you PayPal accounts
  • Your card hasn't been activated for online and international payments. Please contact your card issuer to activate this functionality.
  • A credit card can be added to only one PayPal account at a time. If this card has been linked to your other PayPal account, you need to remove the card from there before using it in a different PayPal account.
  • If your card doesn't have a card verification code (usually a 3-digit code on the back of your card), you can't use that card on your PayPal account.
  • The billing address you provide must exactly match the one shown on your card statement. Check your debit or credit card statement to confirm that the addresses match. 
  • You have 8 cards linked to your PayPal account. You can only have 8 linked cards on your account at once. Please remove the cards that you don't use with PayPal anymore.

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.