Link a bank account

Legion91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am from Azerbaijan. I can't add bank account because there is no any click. I can just add banc card. And I can't send money to another member who live in my country

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Legion91

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

ALSO

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Legion91

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

ALSO

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Azeripatriot
New Community Member

Hello Legion91. I'm from Azerbaijan too. Can you help to solve this problem? Should I ask some US expat to do it for me or you found the best way? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Azeripatriot.

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to adding a bank account to your PayPal account in Azerbaijan PayPal account. 

As you can only Send Money on a PayPal account registered in Azerbaijan, there is no facility to add a bank account to your PayPal account. 

This may change at some point in the future but this feature isn't currently available, I'm afraid. 

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.