Limited Acount Help

Olij96
Contributor
Contributor
Due to having some high amount sales through my PayPal this week, my account has been limited. Am I trying to verify my account quickly to get this resolved. I have added things such as my ID etc On ‘add tracking’ It wants me to add for all 5 recent payments. I can add tracking for 2 of these. But the rest I can’t 1 is not shipped yet 1 was sent via stamped mail 2 were cancelled orders. What can I do!?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

leontorpe
New Community Member

i had the same issue a day after providing all the info they have limited my account and i cannot withdraw money for 180 days , this is ridicilous

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Olij96! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am really sorry to hear about the limitation placed on your account. When an account is limited this is mostly to request additional information. From your post, it appears like your sales have increased. This could be why you have been asked to provide additional information. If you do not have tracking information for all your payments, please provide the reason for this via the Resolution Centre. Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.