Lifting Account Limit.

Johnns1
Contributor
Contributor

I've had 2 emails from Paypal stating that I am nearing my Sending Limit. I've carefully followed the instructions (twice) with the actions in my Wallet but nothing has happened even though I have waited quite a few days now. The automated phone instructions were totally meaningless. Any suggestions ??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Johnns1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Many thanks for replying to my query.  I used the link as supplied. I had already undertaken items 1 and 2 and at that stage, Paypal informed me that a 4 digit code would appear on my bank/card statement which, when next logging in, would automatically lift my limit.  As yet , no codes have appeared after quite a while to enable me to do this.  I am stuck on how to take this forward.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnns1 

After adding the bank account or card, did you then go back to your wallet and click CONFIRM to send the code?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Johnns1
Contributor
Contributor

No I didn't notice that action required.

Third time lucky

Many thanks for you kind help, will let you know how I get on

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

Johnns1
Contributor
Contributor

I went back in to add card.  The only activity available for me after entering details was to hit the DONE button. That took me back to my Wallet page and there was not a CONFIRM option.  Lets see what happens.

Login to Me Too

Johnns1
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing appeared on my card statement.  Keep getting reminder emails from Paypal.  How can I resolve this ?? Gettingg very frustrated as my limit is reducing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.