Letter of Authorisation (LOA)

LOAian
New Community Member

Applied for a new API certificate because I swapped from Easy Digital Downloads to WooCommerce and PayPal were sending back to wrong address. I didn't know how much admin it would require. I had to complete my LOA - (Letter of Authorisation). I did. I uploaded. I checked back to find I need to upload my LOA. I did (again - changed details slightly), checked back to find I need to upload... No explanation what I'm doing wrong. Nowhere to get help. All I need are the API keys do I can use PayPal again. I'm pretty much a sole trader but with a limited company. So I am, basically, confirming who I am. Seems silly. But why is it not going through? Anyone else getting this problem? With nowhere to get help from PayPal (apart from a robot message that tells you to upload you LOA), I have nowhere to turn.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jifee5
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find any solution to this?

Login to Me Too

Applied for a new API certificate because I swapped from Easy Digital Downloads to WooCommerce and PayPal were sending back to wrong address. I didn't know how much admin it would require. I had to complete my LOA - (Letter of Authorisation). I did. I uploaded. I checked back to find I need to upload my LOA. I did (again - changed details slightly), checked back to find I need to upload... No explanation what I'm doing wrong. Nowhere to get help. All I need are the API keys do I can use PayPal again. I'm pretty much a sole trader but with a limited company. So I am, basically, confirming who I am. Seems silly. But why is it not going through? Anyone else getting this problem? With nowhere to get help from PayPal (apart from a robot message that tells you to upload you LOA), I have nowhere to turn.
Login to Me Too

PK2021
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been stuck on the same loop ad Infinitum, it driving me loopy. Useless service and I want to move but they have frozen my funds so I cant even leave properly. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.