Last Name change

Smallfry76
Contributor
Contributor

I’m trying to do a name change since i set up my account i have remarried. I uploaded the proper documents twice now 2 weeks apart and my name has not been changed. I did a chat and they only gave me info to change my name. I already know that info i just need to know what the waiting process is and why it hasnt been changed after 2 times trying.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Smallfry76
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer and help! I already called customer service and finally after 4 calls and chats i got ahold of an American lady i could understand and she changed my last name right then on the phone with me. Solved! I wasn’t about to wait another 2 months when its been 2 months already ive been messing with PayPal trying to get some help. Ridiculous everyone from customer service i spoke with told me something different about the process and what i needed to do but none of it was correct until finally someone from PayPal knew their job. PayPal customer service is awful to deal with!!!!!  🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smallfry76 

I would allow a couple of months and then contact for an update, luckily may be sooner but everything is slower since covid issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Smallfry76
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer and help! I already called customer service and finally after 4 calls and chats i got ahold of an American lady i could understand and she changed my last name right then on the phone with me. Solved! I wasn’t about to wait another 2 months when its been 2 months already ive been messing with PayPal trying to get some help. Ridiculous everyone from customer service i spoke with told me something different about the process and what i needed to do but none of it was correct until finally someone from PayPal knew their job. PayPal customer service is awful to deal with!!!!!  🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.