Issue connecting bank account to PayPal

ArtemisApollo
New Community Member

Hello I am having issues sending money from my bank account to my small business PayPal account to issue a customers refund due to COVID-19. It is just coming up as error and now it says my account is on hold. I have the right amount of money in the right account, what is going on? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @ArtemisApollo I hope all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us and I do ask for apology for any inconvenience. I would include a link below that might be helpful for you to know the reason why the account might be place on hold.Kindly clicknon the link below and You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987?app=sea...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.