Is there an email address for Customer Support??

cristofayre
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to the 2FA, I now cannot log into my account as it only has a partial LANDSLINE number, (without the +44 country prefix) and the automated system cannot phone me. And of course, I cannot log in to ask support as to do so requires a login code to be sent the phone number on record ... and it cannot call landlines ! (I even tried the "Call us" option ... which recommends I log in for faster service!)

If there IS no email address - can someone post a request to customer service - and see what their recommendation is on how to get in again?

I was prepared to let it go, but I am now writing an app where people can use any payment processor to handle their sales, but I still need to capture the transaction ID, so I need to 'experiment' in the sandbox to get to grips with PDN.

** I know this forum is staffed by volunteers, and I PROMISE not to get sarcastic this time if there is no response in a week or so

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.