Is it possible to consolidate personal and business accounts?

OVDragway
New Community Member

I set up a PayPal account for a business that I do some work for...I started out setting up a business account, because, well, it's a business. I couldn't get the required info for account setup in a timely manner, so I set up a personal account to get us started. Now that the business account is set up, I would like to consolidate the accounts if possible. Any insight?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OVDragway 

You can't merge x2 paypal accounts BUT you could close one of them removing all financial info first and cancelling any subscriptions and then that should free up that email address (that identifies a paypal account) to be added to your other account........you can have up to 8 email addys on the x1 paypal account and receive funds with any of them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OVDragway 

You can't merge x2 paypal accounts BUT you could close one of them removing all financial info first and cancelling any subscriptions and then that should free up that email address (that identifies a paypal account) to be added to your other account........you can have up to 8 email addys on the x1 paypal account and receive funds with any of them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.