Is it possible to add users with limited permissons?

InstaGuru7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I own a marketing company, one aspect of my company is buying ads.

Long story short, my company is growing and I need to hire someone to buy ads regularly through paypal.

Paypal allows me to add a secondary user, and give them access to certain features of paypal, one of these would be sending money.

The problem is, I cannot find a feature that puts any limitations on sending money. As far as I can see, my new hire-ee would have the capability to send tens of thousands of dollars to any paypal possible.

My question is: Is there any feature that will allow me to put any limitations to what/where my employee can send the money? For example, can I put a daily cap of say $1000 daily (therefore worst case scenario I am out $1k rather than $100k); or can I set a feature where I have to approve each payment before the money goes through?

If this helps at all, my worker is overseas and has been working for me for over 2 years, I can trust her fairly well, but I'm not wanting to give her access to all my funds obviously.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

InstaGuru7
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Great question, InstaGuru7!

Yes, it is possible with a PayPal business account to add users with limited permissions.

Here is a link with more information on how to add users to a PayPal Business account: https://goo.gl/MrMigp

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.