Is anyone else having trouble logging in?

dayneese2020
New Community Member

I've tried every way I can and PayPal is not letting me log in.

Does this happen often> I'm trying to verify and confirm information and identity but nothing is working.

Do we just wait a few more days?

DDaymon

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

GetSirius
Contributor
Contributor

Password or PIN? I just talked to PayPal support and PIN is not working (at least for me). Was told they do not know when it will be fixed, "maybe a couple of days" is what I was told after pressing for a time. You should be able to login using password instead of PIN.

Login to Me Too

sybercottage
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem. Asked to send text to my phone. Nothing recieved?? Then asked them to call and enter the code. Entered the code and was told wrong code entered. Checked the code and it matched?? Tried again and same problem. Phoned the helpline and automated message says they cannot help with my problem?? This is a joke. How do you get anything sorted out. Been using paypal for years and never had a problem till now. Looks like I will be going back to using my debit card instead. Paypal sort yourself out!!! so frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.