Invalid phone number

Antonio347
New Community Member
Hello, Im having trouble logging in to my account, when i try to log in, it says add phone number for security check reasons so I did and it says invalid phone number, i live in croatia and phone numbers here start like +385 and then i put my phone number, it just isnt letting me ive tried everything i could have to go through with the phone number, does anyone live in croatia and have the same problem? Please someone help me. Oh and it isnt letting my type + or +385 i dont know why but it just lets me type the number for example 097 462 7384 (random number) it wont let me type + or the country starting number. Somebody please help me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Antonio347 

If you live in Croatia then why are you using a U.S paypal account??

If you don't live in the U.S then that account will never work properly for you.

User Antonio347: United States Personal Account

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.