Incorrect name showing against the payments on other people accounts

AniaEK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've paid yesterday's money to my colleague's account via paypal.me and noticed that the payment is showing my maden name against this payment instead of my married name. My Paypal account has been updated with my married name over a year ago so I don't understand why a different name is used when paying to other people's accounts. This is confusing not only for me but for the person receiving money as they don't know me by the maden name. Also noticed that while I'm logged into my account, in the top right corner my name is the old maden name but in the left corner I can see my correct married name. Why this is and how can I change this, please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @AniaEK

Sorry to hear of the concern. 

This sounds like something our support team should look further into. You can also reach us on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @AniaEK

Sorry to hear of the concern. 

This sounds like something our support team should look further into. You can also reach us on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.