Incorrect Primary Currency- How do i change it ??

Sue0053
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone advise as to why when i have created this account in Australia for use in Australia   my Preferred "Primary" Currency is US$ NOT Aus$ and how do i change it?

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sue0053 wrote:

Can anyone advise as to why when i have created this account in Australia for use in Australia   my Preferred "Primary" Currency is US$ NOT Aus$ and how do i change it?

Thanks 

Absolutely no idea, tbh.

Try...

How do I select a currency for my primary balance?

Here’s how to select a currency for your primary balance:

1. Click Wallet on the top of the page.
  2. Click on the right side of the currency balance you want to make primary and click Make Primary.

Your primary balance is your default currency. Your default currency is used to send and request payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sue0053 wrote:

Thanks 

Absolutely no idea, tbh.

Try...

How do I select a currency for my primary balance?

Here’s how to select a currency for your primary balance:

1. Click Wallet on the top of the page.
  2. Click on the right side of the currency balance you want to make primary and click Make Primary.

Your primary balance is your default currency. Your default currency is used to send and request payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sue0053
Contributor
Contributor

Awesome !! Thank you !!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.