Impossible to confirm my bank account

GeorgiosSideris
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to confirm my bank account and I am supposed to fill in two little sums below 1 euro, so that I prove that the bank account I declared is mine. However, no such sums are debited in my account, since I repeatedly go to my bank's store, I ask them and nothing is seen in my bank account from paypal. Frankly, this is so tiring to do again and again. Is there a good and credible way to confirm my bank account or should I just delete my whole paypal account since it is useless?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GeorgiosSideris 

https://www.paypal.com/gr/smarthelp/article/faq3045

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GeorgiosSideris
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for copy-pasting the paypal guidelines, I have already read them though. The problem I describe comes after such instructions. There are no debits by paypal in my account. I checked on it in the local bank store. That's my problem.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GeorgiosSideris 

Well i post a link first in case you didn't know how to confirm or had made a mistake......so your welcome.

Then if you post again stating you had done this I would go on to give further advice, but as you have taken issue with me posting said link then i won't waste anymore of my time and will go see if anyone else needs further help. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.