Impossible to Login to My Account & PayPal Support Sucks

el-jefe-kyle
New Community Member

Hi, I've been with PayPal for over 10 years now and am having a serious problem. I'm out of the country and cannot access my account and am wondering if anyone can help me. Here is the situation...

I'm outside of the US traveling and lost my phone. I bought a new phone and when I tried to log into PayPal my account was flagged and it is now locked. The only option it gives me to verify that I am the owner is to receive a text message with the phone number registered on my account. The problem is that I'm out of the F'ing country and my normal phone number is inactive. 

And here's where it get's even worse. In order to contact PayPal chat you have to be able to login to your account. And I've tried calling their phone support multiple times only to be given some BS answer about them being super buy and not being able to answer the phone at this time.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

*PS: Somehow I was able to login to my account to be able to access this community forum, but it won't let me login to the real account to access my money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skace

I have same problem. Forgot password, dont have old phone number, dont know security answers.
Tried to call helpline in several different countries, nobody pickups the phone there, only automatic systems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.