Identity Verification

dwaldrop
Contributor
Contributor

Not that anyone gives a flying flip but I've spent COUNTLESS hours going round and round and round with these people.  I call them.  I tell them the screen for notifications is not working.  They say they'll fix it.  They want verification of identity.  I send it.  They send me a letter telling me to AGAIN use the same screen I'm telling them is not working.  I give up.  I've found a merchant that charges less and although it's a pain, I'm using Zelle for free and then moving the money to my business account - takes less time.  How can I be verified if they won't listen when I tell them that the screen doesn't work.  I'm sure I'm not the only one this is happening to.  I won't be giving them my business anymore.  I'm only posting here because the dozen or so emails I've sent to them are not getting to them... notifications screen is not working.  How hard is that for their customer services people to understand?  This is only TWO of the emails I keep sending them.  And these are the LAST TWO EMAILS.  

The notifications screen does not work.  I've told you this about a hundred or so times.  This is ridiculous.  I've sent the documents over and over and over and over and over and over.  Why is this so difficult?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  What part of YOUR WEBSITE NOTIFICATIONS DOES NOT WORK are you not getting?  I am a tax preparer, I've sent you the SS4 letter, bank statements and state documents.  I prepare my own taxes because I AM A TAX PREPARER!  I'll close the account and close my personal account too.  I don't need the hassle of being told the same thing over and over and over and over again. 

This is BEYOND PATHETIC!  IS IT THAT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE STUPID OR DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND PLAIN ENGLISH???  YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS ATTENTION AND UNTIL ONE OF YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT IS BEING SAID - THIS WILL NOT CHANGE.  YOU DON'T WANT MY BUSINESS AND THAT'S PRETTY DAMN CLEAR.  I'LL BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE WHY I DO NOT USE PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwaldrop 

ok, hope your new payment processor works for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.