Identity Confirmation

brodyg7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

A few weeks ago I was asked to confirm my identity by submitting some documents. I submitted all of them, but I was informed one of them couldn't be accepted so I'll have to re upload another one. However, when I go to the Identity Dashboard I'm not given the option to upload another one. Where can I upload this document? I've tried sending an email to the complianceverifications but I haven't received an answer.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brodyg7 wrote:

Hello,

A few weeks ago I was asked to confirm my identity by submitting some documents. I submitted all of them, but I was informed one of them couldn't be accepted so I'll have to re upload another one. However, when I go to the Identity Dashboard I'm not given the option to upload another one. Where can I upload this document? I've tried sending an email to the complianceverifications but I haven't received an answer.

Call customer service to enable the upload function again. Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brodyg7 wrote:

Hello,

Call customer service to enable the upload function again. Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Michaelmeyering
New Community Member
I’ve been having this same issue, when I try to upload the documents again I get taken to a page that says they’ll get back to me in 2-3 days, only it’s been weeks. I’ve tried to call the customer service number listed under the Contact Us section, tel[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] but this number seems to be disconnected. Are there any other customer service numbers I could try?
Login to Me Too

higijj
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem. It has been weeks since I submitted everything. What's even wierdier, is that I used that account for years before this happened, I have no clue why!

Any help is appreciated!

Login to Me Too

Johnlenag
New Community Member

Im having the same issue. i've confirmed my identity and received an email that this has been completed. yet my account keeps showing that I need to confirm my identity. Very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.