Identification in Russia

Alexvaras
New Community Member
Hey there, Foreigner living in Moscow with a new residence visa with no expiration date, I submitted all docs to Paypal when I got the new documents and some months later they asked me to go to a mobile phone brand office for personal identification. Problem is that with the guys at this office can’t do it because the field of expiration date has to be filled or the migration cars can’t be entered as well because they haven’t expiration date (they are removed from when you exit) Any ideas how to get out from this? Otherwise my account will be limited. Cheers, Alex
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi @Alexvaras,

Thank you for visiting the Community forums! I'm sorry you have been running into trouble trying to resolve your account. Here is a great Help Center article on How to Resolve Account Limitations. If you can't find what you're looking for, though, I recommend getting in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this can be resolved soon.

Thanks!

- Celeste S. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.