I want change my PayPal business account to individual payal account

WAkilahmad98765
Contributor
Contributor
How can I change my PayPal business account to individual payal account. Please help me on PayPal nobody understands my PayPal account problem please help me .
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WAkilahmad98765 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WAkilahmad98765 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AJAY8764
Contributor
Contributor
Due to corona virus lockdown i will call to customer care but there was a notice service will stop due to corona virus so pls help i want to change my business account to individual account
Login to Me Too

chandrika20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I had already contacted paypal to change my account from business to individual for only receiving money.  My repeated attempts leading me nowhere except circling around.  I had even written to paypal, but so far no reply received. It is keep on asking me to give KYC details and GST details.  For KYC iI had given my pancard number but I do not have any GST details as I am not doing any business.  Now the registration process is not yet over and got stuck.  I do not what to do.  I have to redeem certain payments from some internet survey work done by me.  {: advise and thanks.

Chandrika 

Login to Me Too

mahroof
Contributor
Contributor
I want change my business account to personal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.