I need help with these new features PayPal offering - I GOT BLOCKED

ganolf1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

yesterday I was trying to log in to my account but something went really wrong. PayPal told me I need to verify my account by PSD2 so I clicked on "Send SMS" on my phone number (7** **4 062) but NOTHING happened! I was waiting for like 5-6 mins and i got nothing on my phone, so I clicked it again, again and again because I needed to get to my PayPal fast but still nothing. So I tried "Request a call" option and still no luck.
Now when I was trying to log in to my account today this morning I got "Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm that it was you" message and now my PayPal is blocked.
At least - THANKS TO GOD - I can login here to community center and write my issue here with my PayPal account.

Please what can I do now to unlock my account? I have verified account by my driver license and ID and also I got some PayPal balance so I don't wanna loose it. Thank you for all tips..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ganolf1
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, I was without signal i got lots of SMS now from paypal, but i cant log onto my account, can i get some help plsss

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.