I need help switching my account from bussiness to a personal account, here is why.

LaloN7
New Community Member

I just turned 18 so I made my account, I couldnt finish setting it up because I needed my SSN and I didnt had it, my parents had it, so it took forever for them to actually give it to me but in the meanwhile of them not giving me my SSN i tried linking my account to a website but it said that I had to have a business account to be able to link the account so i just made my personal account a bussines account but i couldnt finish setting it up because i didnt had the SSN and now I saw that it is a better idea to have a personal account and a bussnes account separate so now I am setting up another account to be my bussiness but now I cant use my personal account and it doesent even let me sign in because when I do it sends tells me that i have to finish my account but I dont want that account to be bussiness anymre, can you help me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.