I need help linking bank

PugLife444
New Community Member
Hello, I've tried to link my bank account several times with no success. I won an item on ebay last week and need to purchase via PayPal. My old account was in the US so I needed to close that and open a new one for being stationed in Germany. At first my account was limited and I've now had my ID and credit card authenticated. For whatever reason I am not able to use my credit/debit card information to make this purchase. I received my IBAN from my bank today and have attempted to link it on the PayPal website, the PayPal application and through eBay, none of which have been successful. I've sent multiple messages to PayPal and have received no human response yet. The PayPal phone service is currently unavailable and this seems to be my last hope. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've entered everything correctly several time on each platform. I'm out of options and the seller on ebay is very upset. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.