I link Paypal acct to another acct such as Ebay or Redbubble I am suspended

cozyfox007
Contributor
Contributor

When I start an account with a website and I choose Paypal as my way to receive a payout, the website suspends my account.  This happened with Ebay.  I started the account and when I confirmed my email and paypal account, Ebay Permanently Suspended my account.  When I started my account at Redbubble.com I again chose Paypal as my way to receive payouts and they suspended my account.  Keep in mind, I have 0, I repeat Zero, transactions within my Paypal account.  I have zero transactions with Ebay. I have Zero transactions with Redbubble.com.  Like clockwork, within moments after adding Paypal to the mix, I get banned immediately. How? Why?  So, I then tried to remove my bank debit card from Paypal.  Paypal will not allow this. I can not remove my financial information.  This is very concerning. I tried in so many ways to reach Paypal through chat, email, ect. I am not able to reach anyone at all.  There is no way to reach anyone except "People with in the Community" that have no employment or connection to Paypal.  I am in shock.  I feel like my card is being held against my will.  I can't find out why everyone bans me for using Paypal.?.?.?....I simply don't know where to go from here.  By looking at my Paypal account there appears to be no redflags, no messages, no reports of any kind indicating there is an issue of any sort.  I just wish I could actually communicate with a human employee of Paypal to quickly clear up this matter.  At this time I have spoken with Ebay and they have lifted the suspension, but gave no reason for the suspension other than they "have strict precautions to protect their community" and to re-verify my Paypal account with Ebay.  Other than Ebay I am completely shut off from ecommerce at this time due to being constantly banned and suspended for selecting Paypal as my payout method.  As you can imagine this is dealing a heavy blow to my financial hardships. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.     

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.