I just want to buy my PC parts

Temp20180420
New Community Member

I am 18 years old, live in Canada, so I have no way of obtaining my own credit card because politics. So I decided to use Paypal as a substitute. Have been saving up money for a PC for months, finally have enough. Go to PC part picker, go to the various websites it shows. None except one are compatible with Paypal. **bleep**. Look up on NewEgg (the one that's compatible with Paypal) that I'm gonna be spending an extra $200 on parts. **bleep**. Go to checkout. Need a credit card anyway to pay. **bleep**. I'm sorry, but what is the point of paypal when you can't pay without credit anyway? I understand the idea of a backup account to subtract the funds if the transaction gets declined, but seriously, this is redundant. I can see one solution, but I'd rather not wait "3-5 business days" to get nothing. I could transfer my funds onto Paypal THEN pay for it maybe. Problem is, I tried transferring my funds, and it denied me... it was about $1900 all at once, is that too much? I'm not really sure how to pay for online items, when I absolutely need a credit card just to buy them. Is there another way? Or am I just overlooking something?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.