I have received the message: "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you" and I could not solve the problem

ZomMar

Dear PayPal Working Group

Right now I have a situation that I need a solution to my problem. At all times I have done all the steps I can do on my part because I do not have access to the entire system in PayPal and I need someone to intervene manually to solve my problem. It is very easy to add a bank account and credit card in PayPal but when a block appears like the one I currently have because the system could not confirm my identity, there is nothing I can do and I think you are the ones who have the access to be able to unlock in order to use my new bank account.

Please do not tell me to take new steps because I have already done everything PayPal did through chat and nothing has worked. You should try to help me by trying to remove the lock that I have manually or in any other way that you have access because on my side I can not do more.

On July 8, 2020 I tried to add my new credit card and my new bank account to Paypal. I was able to add my credit card but I couldn't add my bank account because I was asked for confirmation of my person through a cell phone. The cell phone that I had in my paypal account previously was an old one and it did not work and I added a new one to be able to use my bank account. Unfortunately PayPal could not confirm my identity because I used my dad's cell phone to do this because I thought it was simply to receive a code and that's it, but I was wrong and because of that mistake I received a block that does not allow me to add my account Bank. I received a message mentioning that the system could not confirm me: "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you". The same July 8 I tried to contact Paypal for help but they have not given me a solution to this problem. All the steps they told me to do I already did and none worked. I was informed through the PayPal chat that the system blocked me for 72 hours and I had to wait 72 hours for the system to unlock me. Unfortunately, this blockade has not gone away; much more than 72 hours have already passed. I bought a new cell phone where my name appears, where it has my address and still the problem persists. You have given me the steps to do and I have already done all the steps and I cannot solve the problem. I think you have to intervene in this matter manually. If the chat fails to resolve, I need someone from PayPal to call me at home to solve the problem and thus confirm by phone if necessary.

I repeat, I have already done all the steps I can do from home using the computer through the browser. In other messages prior to this I have been provided with all the information for me to correctly carry out the steps to add my bank account but the blocking does not allow me to do anything. Since I have done everything I have been asked to do, I cannot wait to resolve this matter. Is there a way to solve this problem with my account or do I have to make another PayPal account to be able to add my bank account? What do you suggest I do? Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible because since July 8th I have been trying to solve this issue through chat and I still have not been able to solve it because the system does not allow me to add any bank account. I have a lock and I can't remove that lock and I think you can remove it.

The solutions they have given me are: Wait for 72 hours, wait for 72 hours and PayPal is still blocking me. Add a cell phone to my name. I already added my cell phone to my name and I'm not using my dad's and even so the blockage persists.

As long as I have that blockage, the steps that you are offered to me will be useless.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.