I have forgotten both my password and the security questions

GregoryOik
Contributor
Contributor

I want to delete a credit card from that account but I cant remember both the password and the questions, is there any way i can delete the CC without actually logging to the account because its impossible ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GregoryOik 

You would need the PayPal email addresss, password, security questions and certain additional info only you would know to be able to get access to the account. Even if you call customer service. They need to know (and for you to prove) the account belongs to you. Can't just have someone call in out the blue and remove financial info from an account.

To try to regain access to the account, contact customer service as guest (do not log in to any account to do this):

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GregoryOik
Contributor
Contributor

I know the email, all the cc information, and one old password from that account. I just cant remember the new one.
Also no person replies on my on Facebook only some automated bot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.