I have forgot my password

ArcHell
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I don't speak English but I hope you understand what I'm writing. I forgot my password and I can't reset it because there is no phone number I have given. Maybe some suggestion?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ArcHell,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to recover your password. If the option for password recovery on the website will not work for you for any reason, it would be necessary to call customer service for assistance. The number to call can be found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then clicking Call us. You can choose to call as a guest to get the number without logging in.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ArcHell,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to recover your password. If the option for password recovery on the website will not work for you for any reason, it would be necessary to call customer service for assistance. The number to call can be found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then clicking Call us. You can choose to call as a guest to get the number without logging in.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

eunmarzkiex0123
New Community Member

Hi, what if the sim card was lost, then I curtained verified. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.