I have a problem with withdrawing/transferring money from Paypal to the Bank Account

bernsmanceras
Contributor
Contributor

I have provided all information provided several months ago, then I was able to withdraw my pay last 2 weeks ago, how come this time I cannot make any transfer? I am now having trouble: You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard. How come? I need my money transferred tomorrow as I have to use this for my bills. This is really getting annoying, I provided all government details and how come I am not approved? I still have this issue of not providing the details you guys wanted. 

I have already verified my accounts, why am I getting a problem now? This is really URGENT!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bernsmanceras

Suggest you contact customer services with those questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ezl85
Contributor
Contributor

Maam/ Sir... have you ever resolve this problem? i still have this on my account..

Login to Me Too

ezl85
Contributor
Contributor

how do you resolve this problem Maam?

Login to Me Too

bernsmanceras
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I did not check this reply. I called them. Pretty costly, they are hard to get a hold with and t runs up your credits on your phone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.