I have a problem with customer support, please help!

Ayacus
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal! I understand it is hard to maintain such a large customer base, so you guys make everything as much automatized as possible to save your employees' time, BUT I have to say you are at a point where it is just not useful but frustrating. You have basically no support that responds emails. This is the third time I try to contact you - via the web form since there is no direct email to customer service -  and I get only stupid automated messages, but even for a phone call it is hard to get someone, the only small chance I can talk to a live person if I request a call back. There are some special cases where it is not possible to resolve an issue with an automated message. Right now, your system fails to accomplish basic customer needs. If you have a system to warn me for suspension of my account because of my negative balance especially that it caused by "you & a bank" incorporated funds reverse transfer efforts triggerd by fake fraud alert, you should have a mechanism where the problem can be at least discussed! Especially that I am a Paypal user for over 14 years and never had negative balance nor any problems with payments!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ayacus
Contributor
Contributor

Now even your telephone customer service left me in trouble as well so I do not know where and who to ask for help! Your employee said I have to call Wells Fargo about that $500 that you lost somewhere between Paypal and BMO... I have nothing to do with Wells Fargo, never had a bank account there, this is really ridiculous!!!! Where did you transfer my money????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.