I have a PayPal account with a disconnected phone number, I can not log in help!

Dvvo
New Community Member
Good afternoon, I will tell you, I had a phone number with a PayPal account, and it is linked to the ebay account, I think, the point is that when they reimburse me, the money for that account goes away, because today I bought a Nintendo Switch for eBay, and the seller reimbursed me to change the address because I could not send the package to the one I had, because then I check my PayPal account and it turns out that it is not linked to the eBay one and neither is the money, so I get To think and say I had a PayPal account with the other cell phone, because when I try to enter the old account where the reimbursements are calling me (I think) because I get to confirm the cell number, I would like to know if there is another way to enter, I know the account and password, I can not enter the cell phone number that is disconnected, I need help please.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.