I got an email from paypal saying i closed my account, i did not.

Eilish161
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email from Paypal saying I closed my account, I did not. I've now made this one with the same details (nothing came up saying there's already an account with this or there has been an account with this email but...) I lost $12.10 which I hadn't moved into my bank and I'm scared because I had just verified my identity with bank statements and a license and I'm worried I've been scammed, I reached out to PayPal and they STILL haven't responded.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Eilish161
Contributor
Contributor

ah yes sorry i was told that it happened because i must've made my account when i was underage... which tracks 😅

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Eilish161,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unauthorized activity on your account. Normally you could report any activity like this through our Resolution Center. However, since the account it occurred on has been closed, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Eilish161
Contributor
Contributor

ah yes sorry i was told that it happened because i must've made my account when i was underage... which tracks 😅

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.