I forgot my password! Please help me!:)

ToxicmanBG
New Community Member

So i have another paypal account which im not using at all. I created it before like 1-2 years but i havent used it since then. But this account is registered in my main email where are all of my registrations (Youtube,Facebook,Steam...). So today i woke up early in the morning and go out to the local cash terminal ( machine where you can add money in PayPal,WebMoney,Steam...) and i type my main email address and i added like 30$. But now i can't join in this account, because at first i wanted to add these money in this account which im typing this rn. So i tried to restart the password of the previous account, but the only option i can use is to call PayPal support. I called them, but there is one bot which is not understanding a thing. Now i don't have any options to restart my password and take back my money. Can someone help me please? I have no options as Send code to your email or things like that. Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ToxicmanBG

Use the lost password function.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.