cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I entered the wrong PayPal code while confirming my card 3 times but I still want to use the card.

I entered the wrong PayPal code while confirming my card 3 times but I still want to use the card.

cI accidentally entered the code to verify my BDO three times wrong because I wasn't sure which it was and I still want to use the card, but it says its been blocked. 

already used message center, no one answering the reset of the card

3 REPLIES

Re: I entered the wrong PayPal code while confirming my card 3 times but I still want to use the car

anyone?

Re: I entered the wrong PayPal code while confirming my card 3 times but I still want to use the car

best forum ever, best message center, best customer support, woooo

no one answering

Volunteer Advisor

@patricejo

This forum is mainly manned by volunteers as its a community 'user to user' forum and not paypal customer services, so you sometimes have to wait a while for an answer.

I don't think that someone who has NEVER helped anyone else on here can have a go at others than have.

I was going to reply to your post but due to your rudeness am not going to waste my time.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.