I don't have a way to 'collect my money'

Grqy
New Community Member

it asks for me to collect my money by linking a bank / confirming information. Other than that I cannot spend my paypal balance.. I don't have a bank nor do I have any of the things paypal is asking me to provide... so basically I am locked out of my paypal balance with no way to fix it. anyone can help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mdarrn
Contributor
Contributor

@Grqy Settings -> Payments -> scroll down until you see “Online Purchases”  then click “Change”  and from there you can change your preferred way to pay online, just click the “PayPal balance” 

now you are set and you can now use your PayPal balance to shop an not a card. You can always change your preferred way to pay by folloing the same steps above 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grqy 

You can use funds in your paypal balance 'as long as' they are in the correct currency and not pending.

BUT for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk and at 'some point' anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card or bank account to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account. If you don't then you won't be able to use the funds in your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.