I don't have a last name

demsulem
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So my friend does not use her last name in both her bank account and pan card and adhaar card. Can she still open a paypal account and recieve payments from others?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @demsulem,

A PayPal account must be opened in the name that matches the name on the PAN card, but I do not believe that it's possible to create an account with only one name. Please ask your friend to try to open the account using the name exactly as it appears on the PAN card. If it does not work, I regret that it may not be possible to open a PayPal account.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jesslyn1
New Community Member

I opened Paypal account with the same firstname and lastname because i dont have last name. The problem is i cant get my money transferred to my bank account because of that. So, how can it be fixed? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.