I do not own a phone or have access to one

ungesehen40
New Community Member

My current situation does not allow me the privilege of owning or having access to a phone. I need to update my payment method for paypal credit but I cant do so without a text confirmation. I have talked to 2 reps through the "message us" thing and both geniuses offered me a phone number to call....thank you so much, you two are real gems among humans. I was also offered a pathway to follow and to click another "message us" link but the link did not exist. My only options were email or community help. I tried email but was stopped short by a message saying they do not resolve these types of issues through email. And with that, here I am. So with a phone not being an option, how do I change my payment method (as well as personal info)?  Is there a way to just confirm personal info with what paypal has on record? I mean, you all have my old address, birthday, and hell you even have my social security number on file. If that cant verify who I am, I dont know what will. I would say email confirmation like most every other company in the world does, but I guess thats not possible for some unknown reason. any help at all would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.