I couldnt transfer money out from my paypal and couldnt send money to anyone

Xinni
New Community Member
Hi. I am facing this issue that my money got stuck in my sister's paypal. So she made a sale on Bonanza and the money was transferred into her Paypal. We wish to withdraw it out as she is paying back me for helping her to purchase the product to send to her customer. We tried to key in her bank account but Paypal does not allow, the same thing happen when we tried to change her account to a business account in order to send the moneys to my business bank account. Only then we notices her name was not arranged correctly and she has to send in to paypal to change her name. We also tried for her to send payment to my Paypal but the payment was not allowed. Even when we tried to make payment to Bonanza for the service charges it doesnt allow. I really dont know what is going on. Can someone help? Also if her bank account is a joint name bank account, can the funds from her own personal paypal account goes into her bank account?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.