I couldn't link my paypal account to gcash!

ariespedicy
Contributor
Contributor

I need help.

I have to update my name because the name that I am using here is different from the name that I am using in gcash. So how do I change the name? I did try to edit my name through the settings and tried to upload documents but there is no button to continue. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aychua11
Contributor
Contributor

GCash is really a terribly mismanaged company just like the rest of the Ayala Group of Companies here in the Philippines.  Their websites are terribly mismanaged and always off-line.  They tend to do an "upgrade" even if there is currently nothing wrong.  What they end up doing is to ruin what was previously not broken at all.  Bank of the Philippine Islands, Globe Telecoms, BPI TRADE, BPI PhilAm Insurance, all of them do the same thing.  They claim that it's just a "bitter pill that they need to swallow for the sake of technology", but I don't agree because it's just been going on for the past so many years without any end in sight>  Apparently they upgrade even if they're not yet ready for the consequences.   As a result, their customers suffer losses in so many different ways, but we cannot do anything about it because the name of the game is "power play" and "playing god" just like what I'm experiencing at PayPal right now, and we can't really do anything about it, the management doesn't care. The only reason why they can survive is because they are backed up by a company with a deep pocket.  Any other company would have failed by now.  Here at PayPal, be careful because I read that many accounts have been put to "limited" status, not because anything was wrong but because their mismanaged PayPal Customer Service Agents are just playing god.  Your PayPal account will be OK for as long as you don't get noticed.  But once you email customer service for any issue at all, that's where your problems will begin.  In my experience, PayPal Customer Service Agents are not here to help, they will deepen your problems and then when you're too deeply affected, they will just leave you behind.  With everything I said,  you might think that I'm just a disgruntled PayPal user.  Don't take my word for it, read more on this community forum so you can see what I'm talking about.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.