I cannot access my account!

Dj_asu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Please,if is somebody who can help me.I cannot access my account beacuse i changed my phone number.I read it that i can change the number from the settings but i can't get there because they send me a code to login on my old phone number.What i should do to access my account? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Dj_asu

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having some trouble accessing your account. I know how frustrating that can be! It sounds like the account is wanting to verify you further before allowing access to it. If you no longer have the phone number that is registered to your account, please check if you have the option to enter a new number to send the code to. If you do not, it would be best to give customer service a call for additional assistance. They may have additional ways to verify you further. If you can validate the information on your account, the agent can assist in updating your profile information. 

I hope this leads you to a resolution!

Thank you,

-Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.